The editorial at DWP Insider is envisioned to create noteworthy content for couples that will help them to get closer to their dream wedding by providing the latest ideas and trends in the luxury destination wedding industry. We work hard to feature the best style and content from across the globe.
What can I submit?
- Our primary focus is to showcase real wedding planning ideas, so the majority of what we accept are real weddings and elopements.
- Articles pertaining to wedding trends, business insights for the wedding industry, and Wedding Destinations.
- We also accept submissions for wedding planning, travel ideas for elopement, honeymoon, blogs related to fashion, health, and beauty which can be useful to brides and grooms.
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- Your post should be at least 500 words long and no more than 1000 words.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else for 90 days. You can post it on your own website.
- We will likely copyedit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If we make substantive changes, we will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
- We encourage landscape images, but you can send portraits too. All images must be .jpgs or .pngs sized at 1000*600, sRGB color space, with no watermarks. Please send only single images. We will not accept diptychs or collages.
- We are grateful for a large number of submissions, and hence, we cannot reply to everyone personally. If your submission fits our content calendar at that time, a member of the DWP Insider team will get in touch with you in the next 15 business days for further steps.
(Disclaimer: All submissions are subjected to editorial discretion)
For submissions or any other questions or comments, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org